by Allisone Heartsong © 2001 In God We Trust
The following films, which are available on videocassette, provide exceptionally enlightening illustrations of the fundamental distinction between lightworkers and darkworkers, which is the key to understanding what life in this polarized world of illusion is really all about. Consequently, they constitute extraordinarily powerful educational tools which can be used to awaken and enlighten humanity.
These particular videocassettes, which may be rented from video stores or borrowed without charge from public libraries, have been carefully selected and organized to create this audiovisual course for lightworkers. They are nothing less than priceless pearls of wisdom which can be of great assistance in the education of all those who are seeking to become enlightened.
1. JESUS OF NAZARETH (1977); starring Robert Powell; directed by Franco Zeffirelli; screenplay by Anthony Burgess, Suso Cecchi D’Amico, and Franco Zeffirelli.
A fully-realized Son of God sets the supreme example of how to overcome the world by practicing unconditional forgiving love in every situation, even when he is being crucified prior to his resurrection. (Frequent reviewing is recommended.)
2. BROTHER SUN, SISTER MOON (1972); starring Graham Faulkner and Alec Guiness; directed by Franco Zeffirelli; screenplay by Suso Cecchi D’Amico, Lina Wertmuller, Kenneth Ross, and Franco Zeffirelli.
By following the supreme example set by Jesus of Nazareth, Francis of Assisi brings light into the darkness of the corrupt Roman Catholic Church at the very time that it is waging war against the Cathar Christians as well as the Islamic Muslims. (The Cathar Christians, who were exterminated by the Albigensian Crusade of Pope Innocent III after they were exonerated by Saint Bernard, constituted the last remnants of true Christianity.)
3. NOSTRADAMUS (1994); starring Tcheky Karyo; directed by Roger Christian; screenplay by Knut Boeser; based on the book by Piers Ashworth and Roger Christian.
At the risk of being burned at the stake by the Inquisition of the Roman Catholic Church during the sixteenth century, Michel de Nostredame finds the courage to publish his visionary prophecies, which accurately predict the world wars of the twentieth century.
4. SCHINDLER’S LIST (1993); starring Liam Neeson and Ben Kingsley; directed by Steven Spielberg; screenplay by Steven Zaillian; based on the book by Thomas Keneally.
A compassionate German businessman, who is a Christian disguised as a Nazi, saves the lives of over a thousand Jews during the nightmare atrocity that has become known as the Holocaust. (Compare with documentary illustration #3 and fictional illustration #7.)
5. GANDHI (1986); starring Ben Kingsley; directed by Richard Attenborough; screenplay by John Briley.
Using unconditional forgiving love in the form of nonviolent civil disobedience, Mohandas Gandhi liberates India from oppressive British rule. (Compare with factual illustrations #7, #8, #11, documentary illustrations #4, #6, and fictional illustration #14.)
6. ROSWELL: THE UFO COVER-UP (1994); starring Kyle MacLachlan and Martin Sheen; directed by Jeremy Kagan; screenplay by Arthur Kopit; based on the book by Kevin Randle and Donald Schmitt.
Courageous eyewitnesses risk their lives to expose the illegitimate United States Government’s cover-up of the UFO crash near Roswell, New Mexico in July of 1947. (Compare with documentary illustration #10.)
7. KUNDUN (1997); starring Tenzin Thuthob Tsarong; directed by Martin Scorsese; screenplay by Melissa Matheson.
The rape and murder of Buddhist Tibet by Communist China as seen through the compassionate eyes of the Dalai Lama, who is currently the world’s foremost exemplar of unconditional forgiving love. (Since the inception of the United Nations Organization in 1945, the nations of the world are being systematically bankrupted and subjugated while the people of the world are gradually being deprived of their freedom and sovereignty.)
8. MANDELA (1987); starring Danny Glover and Alfre Woodard; directed by Philip Saville; screenplay by Ronald Harwood.
Using unconditional forgiving love in the form of nonviolent civil disobedience, Nelson Mandela and his wife, Winnie, liberate South Africa from apartheid oppression by white supremacists. (Compare with factual illustration #5 and fictional illustration #8.)
9. THIRTEEN DAYS (2000); starring Kevin Costner; directed by Roger Donaldson; screenplay by David Self.
During the Cuban missile crisis between the United States and the Soviet Union, President Kennedy’s Special Assistant, Kenneth O’Donnell, helps him to realize that what President Eisenhower called the military-industrial complex constitutes the primary threat to world peace.
10. JFK (1991); starring Kevin Costner; directed by Oliver Stone; screenplay by Oliver Stone and Zachary Sklar.
The conspiracy of darkworkers within the illegitimate United States Government which was responsible for the assassination of President Kennedy as well as the subsequent cover-up is exposed by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison. (Compare with factual illustration #9 and documentary illustration #5.)
11. KING (1978); starring Paul Winfield and Cicely Tyson; directed by Abby Mann; screenplay by Abby Mann.
At the very time that the American dream is being transformed into the American nightmare by a conspiracy of darkworkers which President Eisenhower labeled the military-industrial complex, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. devotes his life to the task of salvaging the American dream by using unconditional forgiving love in the form of nonviolent civil disobedience to heal the sickness of racial hatred and to protest the insanity of the Vietnam War. (Compare with factual illustration #5 and documentary illustration #4.)
12. NIXON (1995); starring Anthony Hopkins; directed by Oliver Stone; screenplay by Stephen Rivele, Christopher Wilkinson, and Oliver Stone.
The illegitimate United States Government under President Nixon and Henry Kissinger constitutes a classic example of what happens when political power is placed in the hands of malevolent liars who have turned their backs on love and truth: instead of protecting civilization against force and fraud, they undermine and destroy civilization by openly practicing deception and coercion. (The key lightworker in this catastrophe is Daniel Ellsberg, whose Pentagon Papers exposé blew the whistle on the Vietnam War.)
13. OUT ON A LIMB (1986); starring Shirley MacLaine; directed by Robert Butler; screenplay by Colin Higgens and Shirley MacLaine; based on the book by Shirley MacLaine.
Through this New Age masterpiece, Shirley MacLaine shares her personal experience of channeled revelations, higher consciousness, and extraterrestrial visitations. (Compare with factual illustration #6 and documentary illustration #10.)
14. MUSIC OF THE HEART (1999); starring Meryl Streep; directed by Wes Craven; screenplay by Pamela Gray.
Using a combination of faith, love, and determination, an inspiring violin teacher by the name of Roberta Guaspari cultivates the musical potential of underprivileged children in East Harlem, New York City. (Compare with THE SOUND OF MUSIC, starring Julie Andrews, and THE GREAT CARUSO, starring Mario Lanza.)
15. PATCH ADAMS (1998); starring Robin Williams; directed by Tom Shadyac; screenplay by Steve Oedekerk.
A creative nonconformist by the name of Patch Adams introduces love and laughter into a medical profession that has become arrogant and dehumanized as a consequence of being systematically corrupted and transmogrified by the pharmaceutical industry. (Compare with the devastating indictment of the medical profession by two enlightening revelations, FIRST DO NO HARM, starring Meryl Streep, and FRANCES, starring Jessica Lange.)
16. THE INSIDER (1999); starring Al Pacino and Russell Crowe; directed by Michael Mann; screenplay by Eric Roth.
In the face of death threats, a courageous scientist risks his life to reveal how the tobacco industry intentionally promotes nicotine addiction by adding chemicals to cigarettes.
17. ERIN BROCKOVICH (2000); starring Julia Roberts, Albert Finney, and Judge LeRoy Simmons; directed by Steven Soderbergh; screenplay by Susannah Grant.
Through the heroic efforts of one woman, the Pacific Gas and Electric Company is found liable for poisoning the water supply in Hinkley, California, resulting in the largest settlement of a direct-action lawsuit in United States history. (In an attempt to avoid payment, PG&E was then declared bankrupt by its holding company.)
18. RABBIT-PROOF FENCE (2002); starring Everlyn Sampi and Kenneth Branagh; directed by Phillip Noyce; screenplay by Christine Olsen; based on the book by Doris Pilington Garimara; music by Peter Gabriel.
Separated from their mother by agents of the Australian government simply because they are half-caste Aborigines, two young girls escape from their concentration camp and find their way back home by following the rabbit-proof fence twelve hundred miles.
19. ABRAHAM (1993); starring Richard Harris and Barbara Hershey; directed by Joseph Sargent; teleplay by Robert McKee.
Abraham and Sarah were progenitors of the Israelite lineage through their grandson Jacob, and of the Edomite lineage through their grandson Esau, whereas Abraham and Hagar were progenitors of the Arabic lineage through their son Ishmael, while Sarah and Thutmose II were progenitors of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egyptian pharaohs through their son Thutmose III, c. 1500 BC.
20. JACOB (1994); starring Mathew Modine and Lara Flynn Boyle; directed by Peter Hall; teleplay by Lionel Chetwynd; based on the book by Francesco Maria Nappi.
This is the story of Jacob, the grandson of Abraham and Sarah, whose twelve sons were the founders of the twelve tribes of Israel.
21. JOSEPH (1995); starring Paul Mercurio, Martin Landau, and Ben Kingsley; directed by Roger Young; written by Lionel Chetwynd; teleplay by James Carrington.
This is the story of Joseph, a great-grandson of Abraham and Sarah, and a son of Jacob and Rachel, who became the chief minister of the Egyptian Pharaoh Amenhotep II.
22. MOSES (1996); starring Ben Kingsley; directed by Roger Young; teleplay by Lionel Chetwynd.
This is the story of Moses, whose true parents were the Egyptian Pharaoh Amenhotep III and Queen Tiye, the daughter of Joseph and his Egyptian wife Asenath, and whose cover story in Exodus 2 was derived from the legend of King Sargon of Akkad, c. 2550 BC.
23. KING DAVID (1985); starring Richard Gere; directed by Bruce Beresford; screenplay by Andrew Birkin and James Costigan; based on the story by James Costigan.
This is the story of King David, who united the twelve tribes of Israel into one kingdom c. 1000 BC.
MANUFACTURING CONSENT: NOAM CHOMSKY AND THE MEDIA (1992); starring Noam Chomsky; directed by Mark Achbar and Peter Wintonick.
Professor Noam Chomsky, who revolutionized the science of linguistics and is widely regarded as one of the most important creative thinkers of our time, reveals how the ruling elite use the media to indoctrinate, manipulate, subjugate, and control the American people. (As for politicians, see THE CANDIDATE, starring Robert Redford; BULWORTH, starring Warren Beatty; and WAG THE DOG, starring Robert DeNiro and Dustin Hoffman.)
FEAR AND FAVOR IN THE NEWSROOM (1996); starring Studs Terkel, Wendell Rawls, Bill Dedman, Ben Bagdikian, Jay Smith, Lowell Bergman, Michael Gartner, Richard Cohen, Lawrence Grossman, Jon Alpert, Jonathan Kwitny, Sydney Shanberg, Frances Cerra, John Hess, Peter Graumann, Robert Pollard, Ralph Nader, Sydney Gruson, Admiral Eugene Carroll, Joel Beinin; directed by Beth Sanders; written by Randy Baker.
A documented revelation of the way investigative journalists, reporters, and editors of the media are intimidated, controlled, silenced, or fired by their wealthy corporate employers, with the result that our so-called free press is no longer free and, deprived of truth, our people perish. (The brainwash coverage of President Bush’s unholy war against Iraq by the controlled media serves as a prime example.)
3. THE RISE AND FALL OF ADOLF HITLER (1995); starring Adolf Hitler; written and directed by Holger Hillesheim; produced by Guido Knopp; composed of six volumes:
Hitler the Private Man
Hitler the Seducer
Hitler the Blackmailer
Hitler the Dictator
Hitler the Commander
Hitler the Criminal
Nazi Germany under Adolf Hitler constitutes the ultimate example of what happens when political power is placed in the hands of malevolent liars who have turned their backs on love and truth: instead of protecting civilization against force and fraud, they undermine and destroy civilization by openly practicing deception and coercion. (The scholarly research of Anthony Sutton, James Pool, and others reveals that Lenin in Russia and Hitler in Germany were deliberately financed by the wealthy elite on both sides of the Second World War.)
4. MARTIN, THE EMANCIPATOR (1983); starring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.; directed by Dr. W. C. Gordon; written by Dr. W. C. Gordon and Hilary Clay Hicks.
In this documentary record of the inspiring life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., who is widely regarded as the greatest American of the twentieth century, his wife, Coretta Scott King, reveals the key fact that he surrendered his life to God so that the Holy Spirit could use him as a divine instrument of unconditional forgiving love. (Compare with factual illustration #11.)
5. THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY (1993-1995); starring numerous eyewitnesses and expert investigators; written and directed by Nigel Turner; composed of 5 volumes:
The Coup d’Etat
The Forces of Darkness
Interviews with numerous eyewitnesses and a variety of expert investigators reveal that the coup d’etat assassination of President Kennedy and the subsequent cover-up were carried out by a conspiracy of darkworkers that included the highest levels of the federal government and the national media. (Compare with factual illustration #10.)
6. MOVING THE MOUNTAIN (1994); starring numerous participants and eyewitnesses; written and directed by Michael Apted.
The Chinese Communist Government reveals the malevolent nature of atheistic authoritarian socialism by ruthlessly crushing the peaceful democratic student movement at Tiananmen Square in May of 1989. (Compare with factual illustrations #7, #12 and fictional illustration #14.)
7. WACO: THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT (1993); starring federal agents of the FBI and the BATF, acting under the direct orders of President Clinton’s Attorney General Janet Reno; directed by William Gazecki; written by Dan Gifford, William Gazecki, and Michael McNulty.
After the legitimate United States Government is subverted by the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and declared bankrupt by the Emergency Banking Act of 1933, the malevolent nature of the illegitimate United States Government which replaced it is finally revealed for all to see at Waco in 1993, when federal agents of the FBI and the BATF deliberately provoke and maliciously murder seventy-six American citizens who are members of the targeted Branch Davidian Church, many of whom are innocent women and children. (Compare with documentary illustration #12 and Linda Thompson’s version of the atrocity, WACO: THE BIG LIE.)
8. ROGER & ME (1989); starring Michael Moore and Roger Smith, the former chief executive officer of General Motors Corporation; written, produced and directed by Michael Moore.
In this courageous and uncompromising documentary, Michael Moore holds up the mirror so that all of humanity can see how the American dream gradually became transformed into the American nightmare during the latter part of the twentieth century. (For illuminating updates, see documentary illustrations #9, #11, #12, #13, #14, #21, #22, #23, #24, #25).
9. MK-ULTRA (1999) starring Ted Gunderson (former FBI District Director) and Brice Taylor (former mind-controlled sex slave of Bob Hope, Henry Kissinger, U.S. Presidents; author of Thanks For the Memories: The Truth Has Set Me Free!).
The ultimate exposé of how the United States federal government and our whole civilization has been corrupted and subverted by the psychopathic global elite through the CIA, using MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control, kidnapped children, ritual abuse, slave auctions, child pornography, drug traffic, etc. (Book US $30, Video US $25: Brice Taylor Trust, P.O. Box 332, Lynn, NC 28750.)
10. DISCLOSURE (2001); starring numerous expert eyewitnesses; produced and directed by Dr. Steven Greer. (Send $35 to : Disclosure Project, P.O. Box 265, Crozet, VA 22932-0265.)
Testimony by numerous expert eyewitnesses proves that extraterrestrial visitations are real and reveals how the UFO cover-up has been carried out by the global elite over the past fifty years. (Compare with factual illustration #6.)
11. BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE (2002); starring Michael Moore; written and directed by Michael Moore.
A brilliant exposé of the way in which the American people have been systematically transformed from a love-based culture to a fear-based culture by the controlled media of the global elite as an integral part of their plan to impose a totalitarian New World Order for the purpose of enslaving humanity in the guise of protecting humanity.
12. AMERICA WAKE UP! (2000); starring agents of the U.S. federal government; composed and produced by Mike Hanson.
The ruthless extermination of the Branch Davidians at Mount Carmel near Waco, Texas by agents of the U.S. federal government under the direction of U. S. Attorney General Janet Reno. (Compare with documentary illustrations #7 and #23)
13. 9/11: THE ROAD TO TYRANNY (2002); composed and produced by Alex Jones.
A documented history of government-sponsored terrorism which is designed to subjugate the people in the guise of protecting them. Compare with documentary illustrations #3, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11, #12, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #23.)
14. POLICE STATE 3 – TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT (2003); composed and produced by Alex Jones.
A documented history of The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and Total Information Awareness as steps toward creating a global police state. (Compare with documentary illustrations #13, #17, #19, #21, #22, #23, #25.)
15. THE TRUTH AND LIES OF 9/11 (2002); composed and produced by Michael Ruppert
The earliest examination of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001.
16. PAINFUL DECEPTIONS (2003); composed and published by Eric Hufschmid; based on the book Painful Questions by Eric Hufschmid.
A pioneering exposé of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001.
17. 9/11: THE GREAT ILLUSION; END GAME OF THE ILLUMINATI; OUR CHOICE: FEAR OR LOVE? (2004); composed and produced by George Humphrey; based on the booklet by George Humphrey (P.O. Box 5772, Austin, TX 78763.)
A comprehensive examination of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001, which clearly demonstrates that they were an inside job.
18. 9/11: IN PLANE SITE (2004); composed and produced by Dave von Kleist
Convincing proof that the controlled media have engaged in a deceptive cover-up regarding the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001.
19. THE GREAT CONSPIRACY: THE 9/11 NEWS SPECIAL YOU NEVER SAW (2004); composed and produced by Barrie Zwicker.
The most comprehensive exposé of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001 and of the subsequent cover-up by the controlled media of the global elite.
20. THE GREATEST LIE EVER SOLD (2004); composed and produced by Anthony J. Hilder.
Another exposé of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001.
21. HIGHJACKING CATASTROPHE: 9/11, FEAR, AND THE SELLING OF AMERICAN EMPIRE (2004); written, directed and produced by Sut Jhally and Jeremy Earp for the Media Education Foundation; narrated by Julian Bond; featuring interviews with 28 prominent political experts.
A brilliant, comprehensive, and absolutely devastating exposé of the Bush Administration as a fascist conspiracy by the neo-cons.
22. FAHRENHEIT 911 (2004); starring George Bush II; written and directed by Michael Moore.
This brilliant exposé by the American folk hero Michael Moore constitutes a devastating indictment of the psychopathic global elite in general, as exemplified by George Bush II in particular.
23. EXPOSING THE NEW WORLD ORDER (2004); composed and produced by Terry Melton.
A brilliant exposé of the strategies and tactics by means of which the psychopathic global elite are currently attempting to subjugate humanity, as seen from an enlightened spiritual perspective. (Compare with documentary illustrations #1, #2, #3, #4, #7, #9, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, #20, #21, #22, #24, and #25.)
24. THE CORPORATION (2004); directed by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbot; based on the book by Joel Bakan, The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power, the title of which is self-explanatory. (Compare with documentary illustration #8.)
Planet Earth in general, and human civilization in particular, are currently being raped and plundered by unscrupulous gangs of ruthless psychopaths known as corporations, which are the limited-liability inventions of lawyers, the quintessential weapon of the global elite, and the sociological equivalent of Frankenstein’s monster. Corporations are legally defined as being persons, and exhibit all the characteristics of a prototypical psychopath.
25. THE AMERICAN UNION BY 2005 (2004); starring David Rockefeller and other members of the global elite; composed and produced by Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr. (5404 Reimers Road, Spicewood, TX 78669).
A documented exposé of the psychopathic global elites’ New World Order agenda, which is designed to terminate the sovereignty of the United States of America by the end of 2005 to achieve global union by 2010.
26. TO HELL AND BACK (1995); starring five survivors of clinical death; hosted by Dr. Maurice Rawlings; published by Trinity Broadcasting Network.
Five former atheists who survived clinical death report their life-transforming experiences.
27. LOOSE CHANGE (2005); by Dylan Avery.
Convincing evidence that the official version of the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001 is false.
28. WHY WE FIGHT (2006) by Eugene Jarecki.
Without referring to the Illuminati, this eloquent documentary reveals how the American people have been deceived, subjugated and manipulated into one war after another by the "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower warned about in his farewell address.
29. FROM FREEDOM TO FASCISM (2006) by Aaron Russo.
30. AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH (2006) by Al Gore.
31. THE SECRET (2006) Starring Esther Hicks, Directed by Drew Heriot.
This documentary video is capable of transforming the world by empowering humanity with the knowledge of how to create our life experiences through the use of our thoughts and feelings in accordance with the universal law of attraction. (See www.thesecret.tv)
32. 9/11 MYSTERIES by Small Storm
THE DARK CRYSTAL (1982); created by Jim Henson.
This animated muppet show is nothing less than a profound revelation of the fact that the only way to resolve the conflict between the light and the dark within ourselves is for christus to embrace antichristus in unconditional forgiving love so as to merge and unify the polarities, which appear to be opposites but which are actually complements. (Compare with REVELATIONS OF A MOTHER GODDESS by David Icke.)
JUDE THE OBSCURE (1971); starring Robert Powell and Fiona Walker; directed by Hugh David; screenplay by Harry Green; based on the novel by Thomas Hardy.
A scathing indictment of the way in which the perverted doctrines of the corrupted Christian religion have transmogrified society and destroyed the lives of countless millions by misrepresenting sexuality as sinful and transforming wedlock into imprisonment, thereby sowing enmity between women and men. (Compare with the liberated sexual morality of M.A.S.H., for example.)
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES (1985); starring Megan Follows; directed by Kevin Sullivan; screenplay by Kevin Sullivan and Joe Wiesenfeld; based on the novel by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
An irrepressible, young Canadian girl whose parents have died overcomes a traumatic childhood of unremitting rejection by using her imagination to attract true love into her life. (The sequel, ANNE OF AVONLEA, is also recommended.)
A LITTLE PRINCESS (1995); starring Liesel Matthews and Eleanor Bron; directed by Alfonso Cuaron; screenplay by Richard LaGraveness and Elizabeth Chandler; based on the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
Faith and love enable a young girl to overcome increasingly adverse circumstances after her father places her in a private boarding school with a strict and cruel headmistress while he goes to war. (Comparison with the previous 1986 version and the original 1939 version is recommended.)
THE RAZOR’S EDGE (1946); starring Tyrone Power and Gene Tierny; directed by Edmund Goulding; screenplay by Lamar Trotti; based on the novel by Somerset Maugham.
An idealistic young man rejects the materialistic values of Western Civilization which have been embraced by his fiancee and, after a long search, finally finds the spiritual path to enlightenment with the help of a Hindu guru in India.
MEET JOHN DOE (1941); starring Gary Cooper and Barbara Stanwick; directed by Frank Capra; screenplay by Robert Riskin; based on the story by Richard Connel and Robert Presnell.
What starts out as a newspaper publicity stunt turns into a political battle between the American people and a group of corrupt politicians. (Compare with factual illustrations #6, #10, #11, #12, #16, documentary illustrations #1, #2, #5, #13, and fictional illustration #10.)
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL (1997); starring Roberto Benigni; directed by Roberto Benigni; screenplay by Vincenzo Cerami and Roberto Benigni.
When a Jewish boy and his parents are arrested in Italy and taken to a German concentration camp during the Second World War, the child’s father teaches him how to survive by regarding it all as a game. (Compare with factual illustration #4 and documentary illustration #3.)
8. SERAFINA (1992); starring Leleti Khumalo and Whoopi Goldberg; directed by Darrell James Roodt; screenplay by William Nicholson.
Inspired by a courageous black teacher, the schoolchildren of South Africa rebel against ruthless oppression by the white supremacists. (Compare with AND THE CHILDREN SHALL LEAD and factual illustration #8.)
9. RESURRECTION (1980); starring Ellen Burstyn and Sam Shepard; directed by Daniel Petrie, screenplay by Lewis John Carlino.
A woman who experiences clinical death as the result of a car accident returns to life with the miraculous power to heal other people as well as herself. (Compare with factual illustration #1, documentary illustration #21, fictional illustrations #17, #20, #22, and WHAT DREAMS MAY COME, starring Robin Williams.)
10. COUNTRY (1984); starring Jessica Lange and Sam Shepard; directed by Richard Pearce; screenplay by William Wittliff.
The way in which one American farming family is intimidated, traumatized, and torn apart when their FHA loan is called and cancelled by government bureaucrats illustrates how our whole civilization is being intimidated, traumatized, and torn apart by a corrupt political and economic system operating in the service of a corrupt monetary system.
11. THE PRINCE OF TIDES (1991); starring Barbra Streisand and Nick Nolte; directed by Barbra Streisand; screenplay by Pat Conroy and Becky Johnston; based on the novel by Pat Conroy.
Through the courageous practice of forgiving love and uncompromising truth, a married woman and a married man, who are not married to one another, help each other find the way out of their respective nightmares of lying and suffering in which they were lost.
12. THE ABYSS (1989); starring Ed Harris and Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio; directed by James Cameron; screenplay by James Cameron.
In this New Age science-fiction masterpiece, a courageous husband-and-wife team who had become estranged from one another are gradually reunited as they rise to the challenge of a whole series of extraordinary life-threatening crises involving a deep-sea oil rig, a tropical hurricane, a military madman, a nuclear missile, an underwater UFO, and a benevolent race of angelic beings.
13. SOMEWHERE IN TIME (1980); starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour; directed by Jeannot Szwarc; screenplay by Richard Matheson.
Following his heart's desire, a very determined young man learns how to transcend the limitations of time and space for the purpose of finding his beloved soulmate by traveling through time to another era.
14. BEYOND RANGOON (1995); starring Patricia Arquette and U Aung Ko; directed by John Boorman; screenplay by Alex Lasker and Bill Rubenstein.
While on vacation in Burma, a young American woman doctor learns the meaning of heroism when she suddenly finds herself caught up in the violent suppression of the democratic movement of Aung San Suu Kyi by a ruthless military dictatorship, the true story of which is revealed by Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi in her courageous book, Freedom From Fear. (Compare with factual illustrations #4, #5, #7, #8, documentary illustrations #2, #3, #6 and fictional illustrations #1, #6, #8, and #15.)
15. A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (1971); starring Malcolm McDowell; directed by Stanley Kubrick; screenplay by Stanley Kubrick; based on the novel by Anthony Burgess.
Unless science, religion, politics, education, and parenting are guided by the wisdom of unconditional forgiving love, they become the means by which human beings are transformed into sadistic monsters and the world is transformed into a nightmare world of vengeance, where sex is misused to rape and power is misused to murder. (Compare with factual illustrations #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #15, #16, #17, documentary illustrations #1, #2, #3, #5, #6, #7, #9, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15, #16, #17, #18, #19, and fictional illustrations #1, #4, #7, #8, #10, #11, #12, #14, #16 and #17; for contrast, see BICENTENNIAL MAN starring Robin Williams.)
16. NETWORK (1976); starring Peter Finch, Faye Dunaway, William Holden, and Robert Duvall; directed by Sidney Lumet; screenplay by Paddy Chayefsky.
When a TV anchorman, who is fed up with the propaganda bullshit that he has been required to dispense as news, announces that he is going to commit suicide by blowing his brains out on camera, but instead starts broadcasting the forbidden truth about how television is being misused by the corporate elite to brainwash and mind_control humanity, his ratings soar until those whom he is exposing arrange to have him assassinated on camera. (Compare with documentary illustrations #1, #2, #5, #14, #15, and fictional illustration #15.)
17. POWDER (1995); starring Sean Patrick Flanery; directed by Victor Salva; screenplay by Victor Salva.
A young genius who is gifted with unity consciousness and extraordinary psychic abilities is mistreated as a freak by almost everyone whose perspective is limited by separation consciousness simply because his albino complexion makes him look like an extraterrestrial.
18. CONTACT (1997); starring Jodie Foster and Matthew McConaughey; directed by Robert Zemeckis; screenplay by James Hart and Michael Goldenberg; based on the story by Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan.
Science and religion meet and merge in Carl Sagan's inspirational cover_up version of our initial contact with extraterrestrial civilization. (Compare with factual illustrations #6, #13, documentary illustrations #1, #2, #10, and fictional illustration #12.)
19. GROUNDHOG DAY (1993); starring Bill Murray and Andie MacDowell; directed by Harold Ramis; screenplay by Danny Rubin.
An obnoxious egotist is required to repeat the same day over and over until he finally learns how to be unselfish and loving. (Frequent reviewing of this reincarnation parable is recommended.)
20. JOSHUA (2002); starring Tony Goldwyn; directed by Jon Purdy; screenplay by Brad Mirman and Keith Giglio; based on the novel by Joseph Girzone.
What would it be like if Jesus were to show up incognito in a small American community and begin to perform his miracles and demonstrate his love? (Compare with factual illustration #1.)
21. WHALE RIDER (2003); starring Keisha Castle-Hughs and Rawiri Paratene; written and directed by Niki Caro; based on the book by Witi Ihimaera; music by Lisa Gerrard.
When the heir to the leadership of a Maori tribe dies at birth, his twin sister is misperceived as being incapable of taking his place until her relationship with the whales at the age of twelve proves otherwise.
22. HEAVEN CAN WAIT (1978); starring Warren Beatty, Julie Christie, and Jack Warden; screenplay by Elaine May and Warren Beatty; based on a play by Harry Segall; directed by Warren Beatty.
When a deceased football player is given the opportunity to return to Earth as a walk-in, first as a wealthy industrialist and then as another football player, the experience of soul recognition is provided with a classic illustration.
23. SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE (1993); starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks; directed by Nora Ephron; screenplay by Nora Ephron, David Ward, and Jeff Arch; based on the story by Jeff Arch.
A classic illustration of the way that spirit can orchestrate the coming together of a man and a woman who are destined to meet.
24. WAKING LIFE (2000); written and directed by Richard Linklater.
The metaphysical message of this animated surrealistic masterpiece is that life as we know it is like a dream from which we are all trying to wake up and that this world of illusion in time and space is a direct result of choosing to say no rather than yes to the reality of God.
25. THE HEALER (2004): Starring Miranda Otto; directed by Agnieszka Holland; written by Agnieska Holland, Arlene Sarner, and Roman Gren.
In a desperate attempt to save her young son, who is dying of cancer, a devoted mother flies him from Canada to Poland seeking the aid of a spiritual healer from Russia.
Although the foregoing synopses are protected by copyright, permission is hereby granted to copy and distribute this list as widely as possible.
Let it be known that the process of selecting these films for the purpose of creating this audiovisual course for lightworkers has been overlighted by the I AM Presence of the ascended master Saint Germain. Those who wish to know more about this ascended master are cordially invited to read Chapters 8 and 9 of Twin Souls and Soulmates by the I AM Presence of Saint Germain channeled through Azena Ramanda and Claire Heartsong.
Suffice it to say that I regard Saint Germain as the supreme example of following the supreme example set by another ascended master, who said: "I am the way, the truth, and the life . . . For this cause, I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice . . . And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 14:6; 18:37; 8:32).
Return to Table of Contents Page